News and Updates
Well Testing Campaign at Neconde

BOG’s Well Testing Team members and equipment mobilized to the Odidi Swamp Field for the provision of maximum efficiency rate (MER) well testing services to Neconde Energy Limited in November 2018.

 

This operation is yet another well testing operation BOG is carrying out for Neconde as BOG has become the client’s preference for Well Testing operations.

 

The scope of the project is to run maximum efficiency rate (MER) test on all flowing wells in Neconde Odidi Field for production optimization. The first well testing campaign was carried out a year ago and the campaign ended on a good note with quality data that helped Neconde Energy optimize its production.

 

Neconde Odidi Field is one of the 7 fields under OML 42 and it is located in West Delta, South South Nigeria. The field was developed by a joint venture between Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) and Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). SPDC later divested its 45 per cent interest to Neconde Energy Limited, while the remaining 55% interest belonging to the NNPC, was assigned to the Nigeria Petroleum Development Company (NPDC), an exploration and production subsidiary of the NNPC. Odidi field is now a joint venture between Neconde Energy and NPDC.

 

A total of 28 wells are to be tested in this ongoing campaign.

BOG Well Testing engineers rigging up the Multiphase Flow Metre (MPFM) to the well head

 

A BOG Well Testing engineer closing one of the flow line valves


All Updates


Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Focus – NOV Fiberglass Systems
Posted on Tuesday, October 8, 2019


Training and Maintenance of Ingersoll Rand Compressors at Azura Plant
Posted on


Milton Roy Technical Workshop for General Industries
Posted on


BOG at NOG 2019
Posted on


Exxon Mobil Surface Well Testing
Posted on Monday, October 7, 2019


Total Technical Assistance Service Project
Posted on


NCDMB Visit
Posted on


Implementation of Integrated Management System
Posted on


Chevron Abiteye Sewage Disposal Line Project
Posted on


Chevron Agbami FPSO Minox Debottlenecking Project
Posted on


Bell Oil and Gas Kicks Off Multi-Million Dollar Facility Project
Posted on


Bell Oil and Gas Celebrates Nigeria’s 59th Independence Anniversary
Posted on


Focus on Williams
Posted on Wednesday, July 17, 2019


BOG diversifies into non Oil & Gas Sector
Posted on


Milestone Delivery to Shell
Posted on


Rotating Equipment Maintenance Work at NLNG
Posted on


Ingersoll Rand’s Visit
Posted on


Sundyne Visits BOG
Posted on


BOG, Daewoo Strenghten Ties
Posted on


Mobil Ubit Fabrication Project
Posted on


Well Testing Campaign at Neconde’s Odidi Field
Posted on


Hose Fabrication for Total Amenam Shutdown
Posted on


Repair Works on USAN FPSO
Posted on


Abiteye Sewage Disposal Line Project
Posted on


QHSE Forum for External Providers
Posted on


Environmental Health and Safety Regulatory Compliance Audit
Posted on


Focus on Haimo
Posted on Thursday, April 11, 2019


Delivery of Pumps to Shell
Posted on


Delivery of Milton Roy Pumps to Chevron
Posted on


BOG Pipe Threading Plant
Posted on